Monday, October 02, 2006

An effecient study session

Abbie and I are working on homework right now (at least, I was until I started writing this post). She's been having a stomach ache all day, and I joined her to help comfort her so hopefully she'll feel better.

Just now, Abbie decided to perform some diagnostic work to determine her illness. She started clearing her throat a bunch, and then began gagging. But instead of turning her head slightly to aim for the trash can, she just stuck her hand in front of her mouth. After a little dribble of saliva and stomach acid comes up, she just shrugs and wipes her hand on her jeans. I suppose this is normal behavior if one "just wanted to see if I could puke up some blood."

Edit for people who are foolish: puking up blood is a symptom of ulcers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how you wrote "I joined her to help comfort her so hopefully she'll feel better." Because when I think of you joining me, I get sick.