Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More ice

Ok, some of my readers scoffed at my interest in the ice hotel. But you can't look at these pictures from China's International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival and tell me that ice is not the construction material of the future.An ice slide: the ultimate method of transportation!
And they even have a Great Wall made of ice. I would like to see the Hun army try to get over that during an invasion...
This festival starts on January 5 each year and lasts about a month. It is now one of my life goals to attend this festival. If you're going to be in China next winter, kindly invite me to join you.

4 comments:

Bld424 said...

My bottom is cold after just seeing the ice slide. No thanks!

Mom said...

That is so cool. Andy, does this make you wish you could zip over and see this ice display before you leave South Korea?!

Cindy said...

Bea-u-ti-ful!

Anonymous said...

RORO said that I would love to go to---please invite me along if you go!