Tuesday, May 23, 2006

insomnia

I just finished reading a book that was so exciting that I can't go to sleep now. So here's a quick update on my life.

My parents finally arrived home from England where my dad's barbershop chorus sang some songs. To prepare for their arrival, I had to do all the jobs this morning that I was supposed to be doing all week. Washing dishes for two hours straight is not much of a blast. Also, my sister and her adoring niece visited today, and I have misplaced my glasses.

Soon World of Warcraft will release an update which will completely redefine how I play my mage. Instead of primarily casting fire-based spells with some arcane spells thrown in, I will start using frost-based spells to complement my fire ones. It should make for a pretty exciting time.

All in all, this is a completely worthless post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mage will be unstoppable! I'm glad you get to see your family after a week of doing nothing.

Sarah said...

Please don't ever talk about World of Warcraft on this blog again.

Anonymous said...

random, but the other day i heard the word "palaver" used in normal conversation (ok obviously not completely normal conversation, since lets face it, how many people really talk like that) but it made me think of you and your blog. so random story, but i just thought you would maybe like to know that

Anonymous said...

Davey, I had no clue you did all the jobs at the last minute! However I appreciate them being accomplished by the time we returned. My favorite was the note on the chalkboard!

Anonymous said...

Davey, today you need to catch up on dishes and mowing, and I am hoping that maybe trying to delay those chores will inspire you to blog again!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, some people check this blog twice a day for updates, mister.