Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Brace yourself

for a long post.

This trip has been an adventure since I left St. Louis, starting with my 6 hour layover in Cincinnati. In case you have never been to the Cincinnati airport, the most exciting thing there, I think, is an escalator. Steer clear of Cinncinnati.

Paris was much cooler. It was fun being in a new country where people don't even formulate thoughts in the same language as me. I guess there's not much else to say about Paris now, except their magazines are hard to read. They are bad at spelling, I guess.

It was wonderful to see Abbie again! I felt like I had been apart from her for months, and I was a little nervous that we wouldn't even be able to hold a conversation anymore. Fortunately, I didn't even have to worry about that because we were running to and from tram stations so much that we were too out of breath even to say "Hey, good to see you again."

On Saturday, we took my first real train ride ever to this rural Czech town for a ski trip! They have snowdrifts there the size of the Grand Canyon!


Sad news, everybody. I am pretty much out of time again, because we have to catch another train in a little less than half an hour. We're going to see a castle! I suppose I will do my best to conclude this post tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and your sister are both so funny! I love reading your blogs.
Why is it so hard to find computer time over there?